Thursday, November 02, 2006
We'll see...
So here I go, starting a blog that I am very unlikely to keep up with. I love the idea, but is this going to be like keeping a journal or babybook? If so, there may not be much to read. But, I'm excited about the idea that I can let people in on my family news by posting. Let's see...what could our latest news be...? Oh! Becoming a family of four instead of three! Our second son was born two weeks ago today, and I have to say he is a dream. I hope he stays this quiet and easygoing. His big brother, while a sweetie, is plenty to keep up with at this point! I guess for now I'll continue to play with setting up this thing and see if I can figure out how to post pictures. The world will be a better place if I can get cute pics of my boys on this blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cade is so big! I can't believe it! And we have new little Horner on our fridge for all to see. Sounds like yall are doing well. Hope to see you guys in the future...sometime?!?!?!
Welcome to blog-land! What sweet boys! We, too, have baby Ryland on our fridge!! Precious! And Cade is such a cutie, too!!!!
Wonderful! And you're right. Those cute little boys do seem to make the world a better place. So glad to have you on my list of blogs to check.
Post a Comment