Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Ah Boo Dit Doo!

Cade has a pretty good understandable vocabulary...most of the time. He's at that point that whenever he combines too many words (usually three or more together) it turns into gibberish. Recently I was playing with Ryland, saying, "I'm going to get you!" and blowing rasberries on his tummy. Cade was watching and giggling, and would say "Cade! Cade!" for me to blow a rasberry on his tummy. Then he said, "Mama! Mama!" He lifted my shirt, slowly and dramatically said "Ah boo DIT doo!!!" and more or less spit on me. He thought it was a great game, though, and after awhile he started doing real rasberries on both me and Ryland.
Today I was looking at a safari book with Cade. We came across a picture of a cape buffalo, and I said, "Look, buffalo!" He said, "bubbabo" or something close. I added, "Cape buffalo" and Cade said, "Cade...bubble juice." At least they were real words!

3 comments:

The Rowe Crew said...

Yay! I'm so excited to find another blogger friend :o)

We had so much fun getting to hang out with you guys a bit tonight! Your boys are precious!!!

AW said...

Wahoo! The Horners are here! LOVE that last story of Cade Bubble Juice. LOL!!!

Unknown said...

that cracks me up...he is such a funny boy! Glad you posted again...would hate to intervene. I put pictures of all the boys up on my blog, they sure are handsome friends.