Two of my friends have now tagged me with this. It's called "Have you tried..." and you list your favorite new products. So if you're reading this, then Tag! You have to do it now.
Have you tried:
1. Dove Energy Glow Lotion
I love the idea of a no-cancer tan, but I hate the fact that I can smell it on myself constantly, plus everything I had tried gives my semi-sensitive skin these weird rashy bumps. A week into using Dove's new version, I don't smell it all day long, no bumps, and I no longer blind anyone with my white legs!
2. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Mop
Magic Eraser is the only thing that gets my vinyl flooring completely clean, but this used to require 45 minutes on my hands and knees. I was ecstatic to find a new mop version! It almost makes me not want to change my flooring anymore...almost.
That's actually all I can think of right now. What have you got?
Sunday, May 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yeah! I have thought about getting the magic eraser mop before but didn't. I will definitely give it a try since we also have vinyl floors! I'll let you know how it works out.
Dang it. We had vinyl flooring in our kitchen and I was always on my hands and knees trying to clean that thing up. And NOW I hear about this, now that Neil's put in hardwoods? Just my luck! LOL! But I've quit being a sunbunny, so I might give your Dove lotion a try!
Hey. I tried the Dove lotion after reading your recommendation, and I like it, too. I had tried the L'Oreal equivalent, but the scent was VERY strong, and I never wanted to use it.
I'm going to get some of that stuff. I'm very smell sensitive so I haven't liked most of those lotions...
I'm getting caught up after being away from blogs for a while. Sorry about your robber. That is so scary!
Post a Comment