Friday, May 11, 2007

Take Two

Whew!
I've been trying to figure out the formatting to get my pictures where I want them, and I'm a little frustrated. My narrative gets a little shorter each time I write this...



This was going to be Ryland's first pool experience, but our friends didn't heat their pool as promised and it was COOOOOOLD! Cade will play with the hose in 50 degree weather if you'll let him, but even he wasn't trying to get in!




For some reason, Cade really wanted to put Ryland in his lap today. I set them up and just had to get a picture! Are they cute or what?

We managed to hold on the all of our stuff this week. That's a victory, I guess. Not much else of interest to talk about!











1 comment:

AW said...

DARLING pictures! Still can't get over how much Ryland is starting to look like you and how much Cade looks like Chris!