Saturday, June 30, 2007

I'll be back

For anyone who cares, I will be posting again soon! It's been a little crazy here. First our visit from Chris' fam. It was great to see them, and they did a TON of work around our house, but the house looked like a tornado had hit it when they left. I had just a few days to clean up from that, try to finish painting the kitchen, and get ready for a trip to Montana. I'll post more about the trip next time, but lets just say that taking the four of us on an eight day trip is a lot of work both to prepare and recover from. And, after a few days at home, both boys got a cold, and they gave it to me. So, I'm not feeling up to writing anything interesting or funny right now, but I have a ton of great pictures of us in the mountains that will be posted soon!

Another FYI: for all of you whose blogs I read (e.g. my friend list) if you ever wonder why I rarely, if ever, leave a comment, it's because blogger doesn't seem to like to let me pull that window up most of the time. I love seeing your comments though, when it does let me!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

AW said...

Raina, I'm glad you're doing okay. I've wondered where you were...just busy living I guess. ;-) Glad to know you're there, but I'll keep you in my prayers over your illness. I miss seeing you guys!

Love ya,
Andi

Christina said...

WE WANT PICTURES!!! :)

Unknown said...

I agree, I can't wait to see more pictures! Thanks for letting us know you are alive- I miss reading about your cute family.