Wednesday, July 18, 2007

First Swim of the Summer

Hey Everyone!

We finally got a chance to get in a pool! With all the rain and no neighborhood pool or anything easy like that, we haven't swam all summer! Poor Ryland had to wait until he was almost 9 months old for his first swim, but it was worth the wait. He laughed hysterically as I bounced him in the water (mostly he was laughing at Cade splashing.) He also loved being tossed in the air and caught as he splashed down. We took him under just once, and although he didn't know what to think, he also didn't cry! I think he's going to be a natural!


(If you're wondering, I have not been using my Dove lotion)

Cade has always loved the water, of course, and he had great fun splashing everyone around him. He especially loves it when he can get Ryland laughing, so all in all it was a good experience. Thanks Angela for inviting us over!

Cade and his good friend, Miss Angela

3 comments:

Luke, Kristen and Pierce said...

those are some mighty big grins those boys are wearing! :) they must have been fish in another life!

AW said...

Cute pictures - your boys have truly beautiful smiles!

Anonymous said...

Don't be ashamed of your blinding white skin. I'm definitely in the same camp as you!