I'm taking a time-out from the updates to give you an injury report. The picture doesn't do it justice, but that's a nasty swollen bump with a cut on Cade's forehead. He tried to round the corner to go down the hallway at full speed, but had left his special blanket on the ground and tripped. His head met the corner of the hall, OUCH! After quite a bit of screaming, he started to feel a little better, and I tried to get a picture to send daddy at work. What I was going for was a good pout that said, "Poor me, I'm hurt," but the only pout I could get out of that crazy kid was a Derek Zoolander, "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful" look. See for yourself how much he enjoyed his photo shoot.


Have you ever seen a happier hurt kid?
3 comments:
He is quite the poser! What a cutie and his eyes are beautiful! :)
What a great thing to learn young - you get hurt, get up, dust yourself off, and stick a smile on.
I just love that little boy!!!
Oh poor Cade...but I have to say quite a ham for the camera!
He is such a cute little boy!
Post a Comment