LOVE that first pic of Cade. I think that's the same expression he had on his face when we said "Do you want some pie?" that one Sunday at our place. LOL!
What a happy family! It looks like you guys had lots of fun celebrating Christmas. Thanks for posting the group photo from the wedding. I didn't have my camera, so I ended up copying it from your site. Hope you're having a good week!
3 comments:
LOVE that first pic of Cade. I think that's the same expression he had on his face when we said "Do you want some pie?" that one Sunday at our place. LOL!
Love the red cowboy hats and the posing!
What a happy family! It looks like you guys had lots of fun celebrating Christmas. Thanks for posting the group photo from the wedding. I didn't have my camera, so I ended up copying it from your site. Hope you're having a good week!
Post a Comment