Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tagged!

Alison tagged me, and I like how short this one is!

What three skills or hobbies would you learn if you had unlimited time, money, and tools?

1. Become a really good cook. The kind that can whip up anything from scratch without a recipe, and it always tastes awesome! I love cooking, but I need way more time and lots of classes to get good at it.

2. Learn to play the violin. I really plan to do this one someday. When Chris found out his grandfather had a vintage violin, he asked for it and had it refurbished for me for Christmas. It's beautiful, and I signed up for lessons, but found it a little difficult to practice since Cade was all of nine months old at the time. Of course, I found out Ryland was coming only a couple of months later. Right now if I took it out while the kids were awake, they would scream at me to play with it. If I tried to play while they're asleep, well, what do you think would happen?!! Maybe someday when all my kids are in school I can try again!

3. Become fluent in Spanish. And French and German as long as we're dreaming here. I have a good ear and good memorization skills, but again, the time involved in learning other languages is a little heavy for me right now!


So what would you do? I'm tagging Maddy, Elisa, and Jaime!

4 comments:

Elisa said...

How cool to have a vintage violin. I hope that you do get to learn some day!

Jill said...

I always enjoy reading your blog...you'll have to check ours out. I'm new at this "blogging" thing!

Leslie said...

I'm with you on learning to cook. I think it would be awesome to go to culinary school. I'm becoming more adventurous when it comes to cooking but am far from where I would like to be!

Raina said...

Jill,

If you'll send me an invite to your blog, I'd love to check it out! Let me know if you need my email address.