Monday, May 26, 2008

A Survey of Fours

I was tagged by Marie as someone most likely to respond to this tag, which surprises me a little, given my record of blogging once every month or two. However, I'm so flattered, I just have to do this one!

Four Places I Go All the Time:
1. Kroger
2. The Heights
3. Chick Fil A (I shouldn't admit that)
4. Any park with baby swings

Four People Who Email Me Regularly:
1. The Journey ABF
2. Babycenter
3. Hmmm....regularly? Most people I know just email me here and there when they need to...
4. Except Citicards. They're always happy to let me know when I have a bill due. Very regular.

Four of My Favorite Places to Eat:
1. Chocolate Angel
2. On the Border
3. Olive Garden
4. Dos Charros

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now:
1. Asleep (It's 1:20am and I am NEVER up at this hour, but I absolutely cannot sleep, so I finally just got up.)
2. Hawaii
3. Touring anywhere in Western Europe
4. Getting a pedicure

Four TV Shows I Watch Over and Over:
1. Superwhy
2. Barney
3. Curious George
4. Teletubbies
-Yes, all things I shouldn't admit. But, I mentioned a couple of months ago that I was mostly done with TV for myself. And we don't watch all of these every day. And none of this really makes up for the fact that I listed Teletubbies, though, does it? It's now 1:29am...

Four People I Think Will Respond to This:(or Who Hasn't Already Done This?)
1. Alison
2. Katty (I just think her answers will be interesting)
3. Mandy
4. Jaime (I just want to see if I can get her to blog again:) )

1:38am...hope I can sleep soon!

No comments: