Everyone please pray for Chris. He got some pretty unexpected news today...
He's going to have a DAUGHTER!
We weren't expecting to have a sonogram today, but the Dallas Pregnancy Resource Center called and had a last minute opening for a 3D sonogram, which I had signed up for about a month ago. So we got to find out a week early! I'm pumped! It's time for some girl stuff around here.
I've got Chris laying down with his feet up since he seems to be in shock. Every so often I stop my victory dance to check on him, and I don't know...
This could take a while to sink in.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
Wooo-hoooooooooooo! It's about time to level the playing field in Horner house! I couldn't be more pumped for you, Raina!!
Oh my goodness! Chris was so convinced all his "manness" would only produce boys ;) I guess we all know that he has a sensitive side now. Just kidding! We are so excited for you guys. Bring on the flowers, pink, and all that girly stuff! Congratulations!
This little girl is going to have Chris wrapped around her little finger! LOL!! So sweet, congratulations!
Congrats! I'm sure you are so excited and Chris will just melt for his little girl. If he needs help coping with the girlieness, Matthew can give him some support.
Congratulations! I know you guys are so excited! I am so happy for you! Girls are so much fun! What a blessing!
That is so awesome!! Congrats! Once Chris sees that little girl, his heart will melt and it will be all over.
Yeah!! Of course , we are kinda partial to girls ;) Joey is such a great daddy to our girls and I know Chris will be too! There is just something so special about watching a daddy with his daughter! Congrats!
Congratulations! Girls are so much fun!
Yay for Pink!! How exciting! At first when I read your blog my stomach dropped b/c I thought something bad happened. But how awesome!! I am excited for you!!
Yay for a little girl! Congratulations!
Bring on the frills! I can't wait to finally have a little girl in the group to buy pink and purple for!
I'm so happy for you and your family! She'll be well protected with those older brothers looking out for her!
Congratulations! I am with Mandi, it is about time to level that playing field.
Tell Chris, no worries, we are sure she will be a gorgeous stud athelete! :)
Wonderful news! I'm happy for you and expect Chris to be completely smitten within 2 seconds of meeting this little girl!
Oh yeah Raina! Sorry I'm a little late in discovering the news- but I am super super excited for you!!! I can't believe you broke the spell :)
Congratulations. Didn't even know you guys were pregnant. If i get pregnant they don't send you at all. So it would be great.. Its going to be exciting to have a lil girl around the house I bet.
I know I'm way late in responding, but I thought I already had!
We're so excited for you and I hope we'll be following your same pattern!
Post a Comment