Sunday, September 07, 2008

So you'll know what they look like...

Here are just a few of the cute pictures we took over the summer. As exhaustion hits (seriously exacerbated by staying up too late for things like watching the Olympics and various projects) I can't seem to gather my thoughts for a really great post, so why try? I'll let cuteness speak for itself.

The boys with some of their favorite toys. Who says boys don't accessorize?
On a "mammoth hunt" with Daddy. It's rare to get them smiling together.
Digging for dinosaurs at the museum.
Cade after a much needed haircut. I wish he would let me fix his hair on a regular basis...
What happens when you combine a little peanut butter from lunch with a good nap.
I promise we didn't set this up. He put on his own hat, and just found the cans in the garage.

More to come! (Eventually!)


6 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Ok, now I KNOW it has been way too long since I've seen them. They have both gotten so big...and they couldn't be ANY cuter!

Love to you all!!

Anonymous said...

Ryland has the cutest smile ever! I love it!

Leigh said...

Super cute pictures!

Jill said...

Oh dear....look at your little painter! :)

Ya know...some people pay people to have their hair did like Ryland's "peanut butter-lunch-nap" do!

Jaime said...

They are so big!!! They are too cute! I can't to see what a girl is going to throw into the mix!