And now we have tattoos for the next 4 1/2 years.
Cade's "wooly mammoth." He spent a week baring his chest to anyone who took notice of him.
And Ryland spent a week asking people if they wanted to see his monkey. Oh my.Almost every day they ask for new tattoos to replace any that have washed off. These two have been covered for a few weeks now! Let's hope they're getting it out of their system.


4 comments:
My boys get obsessed with tattoos too. Fortunately for me, they've fogotten about all the ones grandma brought for Easter. Those are in hiding!
That is hilarious!!! I guess if they do get one when they get older, you probably won't be that surprised!!! :)
Hahaha! Too cute. I love the monkey tattoo myself. ;-) But I think the snake is only thuggish if it's wrapped AROUND his arm.
:-D
I got to see all those lovely tattoos at Joyland...Cade was quite proud of said mammoth and thug snake. :) It cracked me up!
Post a Comment