I would love to write a nice long post updating about our move, our vacation, and what the kids are currently up to. I would like to include lots of pictures and make it a really good post. My problem is, I've never figured out how to find my pictures through Blogger's browse function without going through, naming them, and resaving them from the Kodak file to Documents.
Any advice?
Otherwise, I could be lying about updating soon.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If you have Kodak software, you should be able to right-click on the picture you want, and select "Locate on computer." It'll show you what folder it's in. Then when you are in blogger, you can browse to the appropriate folder without having to rename the picture or move it around.
Hope this helps!
Can't wait to read you updates! :-)
Post a Comment