Monday, September 28, 2009

Firsts and Seconds

It's been both fun and busy around here with all the new activities a four year old can do! We decided to try a few organized since sports, since Chris likes sports just a little bit.

A moment Chris has been looking forward to for over five years. Yes, Cade is only four--Chris started fantasizing about his baseball player from the beginning of the pregnancy!


We also started Mommy's favorite, soccer! And guess who ended up being his coach? Good thing he's still young enough to think it's cool to have Mommy as his coach!




And here's Cade's (ahem) second day of school. Yes, I was too much of a loser to get the camera out for day one. He was especially excited about his new Diego backpack. It has wheels, so he rolls it along to and from the car and thinks it's really cool.


Sometimes it's hard to believe how grown up my little firstborn is becoming! He's one of the silliest kids I've ever met, but also one of the sweetest. He often tells his family members that we are special, he loves to hold doors open and help people, and he's pretty good about using his manners. He's a fun little guy!





5 comments:

AW said...

*sniff-sniff*

My little toddler crush is no longer a toddler. I love how he's growing up, but I hate how he's growing up.

*sigh*

Pandamonium said...

He's always so polite! I was always impressed (as one of his Joyland teachers) at how polite his speech and actions are towards both his teachers and peers! Cade is a sweet kiddo!

The Mills Gang said...

How fun! What a sweet little smile he has! :)

Elisa said...

What a big kid (and a cute one)!

Anonymous said...

He looks so cute in all that sports get up!