I know I'm ridiculously behind on posting. I started one, appropriately titled "What...I have a blog?" last week, but I got sick again and haven't gotten back to it. Expect a longer update sometime.
In the meantime, the funny story of the day. On a typical day, Cade sleeps until around 7am, and he calls from his bed rather than getting out. 6:45-7:15 is pretty average, and fairly convenient to when Chris needs to get up, although it still stinks for weekends. Yesterday morning, however, he roused at about 5:45. "Cade get up!" (Yes, he still speaks in the third person...our own personal caveman.) Chris went in his room and told him it was still nighttime and to lay back down. About 15 minutes later we had to start laughing in bed as we heard, "Mommy! Moon go down, sun come ups! Moon go down, sun come ups, MOMMY!" I went in his room and was greeted with, "Mommy! Moon go down, sun come ups. Morging."
Maybe in some time zones...
Friday, October 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
awesome. Yeah, we're having a hard time with that too. Noah refuses to leave us alone in the morning. I hope you feel better soon!
Haha - too cute! I'm glad that you're still living over there. You've been on my mind the last few days...wondering what's going on with you. I've missed you!
Post a Comment