These two LOVE the water!

Ryland's quite the crawler now
Still Cade's favorite activity
"I might be able to get up this slide if my diaper weren't so heavy"Priceless grin

"Free from the diapers, at last!"
All this play makes a boy hungry
"We were already wet, but now we're clean!"
Ryland decided this ball was the perfect teething toy
This had nothing to do with our time outside, but what a cute picture!

7 comments:
Cute post! I love that last picture!
Cute pics! I hadn't seen Ryland in so long and he's so huge now. He looks bigger than Reagan.
What beautiful boys you have!
They are so adorable! Ryland just has such cute little cheeks that make me want to pinch them! :)
And Cade's infectious smile! How could you not smile when you see those little faces?!
What fun! Your boys sure are cute. (As if you didn't know.)
I still can't get over how much Cade looks exactly like Chris and Ryland looks exactly like you- apparantly you two have some strong independent genes that express themselves with all or nothing!! :)
i love looking at these pics of the boys...BUT i need some NEW ones!!!! :)
no pressure!
Post a Comment