Sunday, November 09, 2008

Welcome, little one!

Maylee Michelle Horner

November 6,2008

9:25pm


We are proud to welcome little Maylee to our family! Thank you everyone who has been praying for us! Maylee weighed 7lb. 1 oz., and was 19 inches long. I promise to get more pictures up as I get good ones. Most of the ones involving myself were immediately nixed! Here are a couple of Maylee with her excited brothers!











I can't wait for everyone to meet her!!!


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful!

Kama said...

Congratulations!! We are so excited for you guys and can't wait to meet her!

Marcia said...

Congratulations! She looks precious.

Natasha said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys!

Jill said...

She is beautiful!!! And I LOVE her name!! We can't wait to see her at an upcoming softball game. ;)

Mandi said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to meet her!!

The Kings said...

She is gorgoeous! I can't wait to meet her!

AW said...

She's beautiful y'all! Congratulations.

Raina, can you share any details about Maylee's name history? Is there a story?

The Mills Gang said...

Congratulations!! I am glad that she if here! She looks beautiful! We need more pictures!! (You know, since you have so much time on your hands!!)

Elisa said...

What a sweet little girl! Thank God that you're all doing well!

Jaime said...

Congratulations!! I'd say you're dealing with a full house now!! She's too cute!

Christina said...

I love that name! And you look just beautiful in the pic! :)

Becky Fenn said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful and we can't wait to meet her!

Tiffany said...

She's beautiful. Congratulations!