Monday, March 16, 2009

A Few Funnies-Edited to Add One

[Edit:I knew I was forgetting something! The last comment was added 3/17)]

OK, I really need to write something substantial, but it's late. Where does the time go?!!! I just can't stand that fact that I still have my Christmas post up, so I'll document a few funny things the boys have said recently. There might be more if I wrote things down, but oh well.

Sandy: "How old will you be next Saturday, Cade?"
Cade: "Four, and then I'll be five, and then I'll be a DULT!!!"

Mommy: "Ryland, that's a no-no."
Ryland: "It's a yes-yes for me, Mommy!"

Mommy: "How do you spell your name, Cade?"
Cade: " C-A-D-E-F-G..."

Cade: (Out of the blue) "Mommy, I don't want to go back in your tummy. It's dark in there."

I've got to try to remember to write their little sayings down more often. Kids are hilarious!

1 comment:

Mie said...

Logan does the same thing with his name..."L-O-G-H-I..." or soemtimes even "L-O-G-8-9..." and in both he eventually gets to the N. So funny the things they say huh?