Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Zoo Trip!

We took our first zoo trip as a family of five last Saturday. Maylee was a champ, hanging out in the sling and even taking a little nap in there. The boys knew exactly what they wanted to see and do, so we made sure to hit their favorites: the elephants, giraffes, and carousel.

The carousel has an elephant and a stegasaurus right next to each other. Perfect!

So many of my posts just have the boys since I'm usually the photographer, and Maylee's often sleeping. In this post I'll be sure to prove our existence!


Little snoozer




She's awake and smiling on camera! That might be a first!



Here are the boys, ready for action!
I've just discovered that on my new laptop there's an easier way to locate my photos to upload. This just might increase the frequency with which I get pictures on here! Notice I say might. Don't want to get anyone's hopes to high!
Sorry if this post seems a little scattered. It's just a reflection of me lately!




1 comment:

Jaime said...

Yippee! Glad to see you back! Maylee has gotten so big! You are all adorable!