Yesterday after I put Ryland down for a nap, I told Cade he had five minutes to play before his nap.
"Come play blocks with me, Mommy!"
I told him I'd be right there after I went to the bathroom. As I walked down the hall, I heard,
"Try not to get too messy, Mommy!"
Thanks, Cade. I'll try my best.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Haha!! I love it when they give such good advice. ;)
Cade is just tring to be helpful!
That is hilarious! I love it!
Hahahaha!
(Response to your earlier post)
So I've been a little absent from blogland and I check back in and so much as happened!!! Congratulations girl!! And boy are you gonna have your hands full :)What are the age differences again? It makes me tired for you just thinking about it- or it could be actual real life tiredness from my own actual real life!! I know you will love them being so close in age and your such a great mom it will be so fun. Think Chris is carrying any X's? :)
Hi, Raina. I just wanted to delurk to say congratulations! I remember you and Chris from The Heights Sunday School. Hope you're able to get lots of rest. And if not, then lots of cookies. So much fun! Take care!
Rachel Johnson
Post a Comment